Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Cigarette Smoking is Cool..or..is it?

Many believe and there are numerous experts opinions (or facts) that points smoking as an ADDICTION. Addiction to the nicotine they say.. To kick an addiction.. Usually.. Involve medical consultation.. Medication.. ($$$$)That may take weeks.. Month.. Or even years to go through before there is even a tinge of improvements. Maybe it is just to add more economic value to medical industries. Personally.. I believe 200% that smoking is a just a bad HABIT.. and to kick away a habit just requires.. TOUGH DEDICATION (not medication).. I was a smoker for 15 years and quit smoking in 15 seconds... Was it easy?.. No.. After 12 years since my last stick... I still do have cravings on certain time..like after having food or visiting the toilet.. 😅... (maybe that's the nicotine cravings)... What I do is to just put my 2 fingers on my lips.. Take a deep breath.. Inhale n hold for 5 seconds.. N exhale slowly thru my nose... To me.. It's the same freaking sensation! So.. Y should I waste my time n energy.. rush around.. Looking for a secluded or dedicated smoking area just to get the same result?. Health and Money aside... When we know something is not helping us and counter productive.. And we repeated it do it just to look or feel "cool" becoz everyone else we know are doing it... To me.. It defines STUPIDITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment