Monday, December 25, 2017

Being Specific

"You go straight down this road.. Then turn left and you can see.." Thats the answer I receive from a stranger when I ask for direction to the nearest post box around the housing estate area that I am totally not familiar with.. 😅 The question on my mind was" What I am I suppose to see? A tree? .. A woman? .. A cat? " We are so use to make a presumption that everyone of us can or must understand what we are saying and we undermine the importance of being specific. Specification booklet we receive on a brand new TV that we bought usually end up in the trash and we are just happy watching TV without knowing the plethora of functions that it has.. Being specific gives clarity.. Gives color to an already monochrome facade where we are living in. Be specific to your needs and what we want to get each and everyday of our life. Everyone wants to live a happy.. Wealthy life.. Being specific about it is to know How.. Don't know?.. Ask.. Click Here! If you want a powerful range of information, resources, tools and opportunities to those individuals seeking more personal and financial freedom. This includes information on all offshore resources (bank accounts, cards, trusts & IBCs), international living, alternative residencies, offshore investing, privacy - and anything and everything to do with individual sovereignty and how to maximise one's individual freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment